iOS 9 was one of the most popular of the iOS versions and, almost to the end of it, we were getting regular jailbreaks that we could all use. Something changed towards the end though and the last couple of jailbreaks could only be used by a certain group of users and that left quite a few unable to install Cydia. Luckily, we now have AppValley to consider.
Image : AppValley iOS 9
AppValley is the latest in a long line of app installers, this one providing us the access to paid apps for free that we miss when we can’t install Cydia. There are also a few tweaked apps, like Spotify++, SnapChat++ and Pokémon Go++ as well as a few apps that are not available in the iOS app store. AppValley has been updated to support all iOS devices running iOS 9.
How to Download AppValley on iOS 9 :
You do not need to use a computer to download AppValley on iOS 9, just your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. There is no need to install any jailbreak but you are limited to using Safari browser only so, if you are using any other browser on your device, you can’t use it for this.
- Launch Safari from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch home screen
- Go to the address bar and type in appvalleydownload.org ; tap on Go and wait while the web page loads up
- Now you can look for the large UP arrow on the page , top right or bottom center, depending on the device you are using
- You will see a series of options along the bottom of the screen; tap on Add to Home Screen
- A box will appear on your screen; this is to name the app icon so type in AppValley. Tap the Add button and close Safari.
- The new AppValley app icon will be on the home screen
Video: Watch this to see these steps done
AppValley is never likely to be a serious contender for Cydia’s number one spot but, for those who cannot install Cydia or those who don’t want to jailbreak their iOS devices, it is a good alternative. If nothing else, you can at least get your paid apps for free and download a few tweaked or modified apps to customize your device.
What do you think of AppValley ? Can it serve as an alternative for now or would you prefer to wait until a new jailbreak has been released? Tell us your views and follow us on Facebook for all the latest news.