AppValley iOS 12 cannot be downloaded via the iOS app store so you need to follow our tutorial below.
Its easy to download AppValley on the latest iOS 12 firmware.
How to Download AppValley on iOS 12 :
Using the Safari browser on your iOS device, go to the download button above.
- On the page that opens, you will see an UP arrow at the top or bottom of the iPad or iPhone screen; tap this link and some more options will appear at the bottom
- Tap the option to Add to Home Screen and then type AppValley into the box – this names the icon
- Tap the Add button and when the process has finished you can close Safari down.
- Watch the video below to see how these steps are done and then you can go on to the next part of the tutorial
Video : Watch it Below
After Downloading AppValley :
- Go to your homepage, find the AppValley icon and tap on it
- Tap the link to Install Directly to iOS Device so that the profile can be installed
- In your Settings app, tap the link to Install Profile
- If asked, input your passcode and Safari will open
- Tap the link to Install AppValley; confirm by tapping the Install button on the popup message
- Settings launches again, tap on Next > Install > Done
- When AppValley is fully installed, you can tap the icon and start using it.
If the icon is not there or the app won’t open, it isn’t properly installed; go back over these steps.
Top AppValley App :
Spotify++ is by far the most popular download from AppValley, being a modified version of a well-known app. The modifications provide us with all the awesome Spotify features for free, along with many other options, providing a much better user experience.
AppValley is one of the most feature-packed installers with a great choice of content. Download it on your iOS 12 device, share your experience in the comments box below and follow us on Facebook for more app updates.