iOS 11 seems to be following in the footsteps of iOS 10; not only is Apple pushing out updates in quick succession, there is also no jailbreak available right now. iOS 11.1 download [ext link] has just been released, pushing back the chances of a new utility so you might want to think about looking elsewhere for the time being for some of your apps and tweaks. Somewhere like AppValley, for example.
Image : AppValley iOS 11.1
AppValley is the latest and arguably the best app installer released in recent times, providing us with a way to download some apps and tweaks that would only be found in Cydia, a good selection of modified apps, like Pokémon Go++, Snapchat++, and Spotify++, not to mention all the paid app store content you want for free. It works on iOS 11.1 and you don’t need to jailbreak to use it.
Image : AppValley Apps
How to Download AppValley iOS 11.1 :
AppValley can only be downloaded via the instructions below; you cannot get it from the iOS app store. All you need are your iOS device, an internet connection and Safari browser , the only browser this method will work on:
- Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad
- Go to the address bar and type in appvalleydownload.org; tap on Go
- Our mobile web page will load up; tap the UP arrow. iPad users will find it at the top right of their screen, iPhone users on the bottom center
- When a new page loads up you will see some new options , tap on Add to Home Screen
- Another screen will appear; here you name the app icon so type in AppValley and tap on the Add button
- Close Safari and the new AppValley app icon will be on your home screen
Video: Watch to see these steps
Fixing AppValley Errors :
Many people are already using AppValley and there have been a couple of reported errors. Two of them are only happening to a handful of users while the third is something that everyone will experience. All of them are very simple to fix though so read on to find out how:
- Profile Installation Failed. Click the link to find full details on how to fix this error
- AppValley Not Working. This is down to an issue with the app certificate and fixing it is simple. Open Settings > General > Profile and Device Management on your iPhone or iPad and find the AppValley certificate. Tap it and then tap Trust and close Settings ; AppValley will now work
- App Crashing : The third issue affects all users and it revolves around AppValley crashing within 7 days of being installed , every time it is installed. The app certificate that you trusted in Settings is not signed by Apple and, because of this, they do not consider it to be valid. Apple regularly verifies app certificates and revokes those that are not valid, causing the apps to crash and that’s what happens with AppValley. You can reinstall it and start again but, within 7 days, it will crash once again. The only way that you can stop this from happening, to continue using AppValley without this regular interruption is to download Anti Revoke. This is a small tool that blocks Apple from verifying and revoking the certificates, making it a necessary download so click on the given link for more information and a download guide.
AppValley is the best of an ever-growing bunch of app installers, including vShare, TweakBox [ext link], Emus4U [ext link] and TutuApp VIP, all of whom are vying to step into the large shoes of Cydia. That is never going to happen as none of them can offer anywhere near as much content as Cydia does but AppValley could very well be the best we have at our disposal right now.
At the very least, you can get some of the tweaks you used to use, all the paid content you want and choose from several of the best modified apps around. It costs nothing to try so download it and let us know what you think of it. For more updates and iOS 11.1 jailbreak news, you can follow us on Facebook.