AppValley provides free access to all the awesome content in its appstore, along with some content that isn’t in the store.
You can also download some tweaked or modified apps as well.
AppValley does work on Android and on PC as well but we are going to concentrate on how to download AppValley on iOS 10 for now. It is simple to do but you won’t be downloading it from the iOS app store. What you will need is your iOS device on any version of iOS 10, No Computer required and No Jailbreak either. Here’s how to download AppValley on iOS 10.
Image : AppValley
How to Download AppValley iOS 10 :
All the methods to download Appvalley app is listed here. Follow our detailed tutorial for more instructions.
Method 1 :
You may only do this using Safari browser so, if you are using any other as your default or main browser on iOS, don’t bother trying them:
- From your iPad or iPhone home screen, open Safari browser
- Go to https://appvalley.app or use this ( alternate link )
- Our specially designed mobile web page will now load up so wait for it and then look for the UP arrow , it will be at the top or bottom of your screen , and tap on it
- Now you will see a few new options on the bottom of your screen so choose Add to Home Screen
- Now you need to type in a name for the app icon so call it AppValley and then tap on Add
- When you close Safari you will see the AppValley app icon on one of your home screens . Proceed to next steps.
Video: Watch to see these steps
After AppValley App Is Installed in HomeScreen
It is important that you do the flowing step in the order they are written otherwise AppValley cannot be installed:
- Open the AppValley app and go to the iOS version of your device. Tap the download link.
- Wait for the AppValley Info page to load and then tap on Install Directly to iOS Device , not clicking this link means the profile cannot be installed on your device
- Settings open to the Profile page; tap the link to Install Profile
- Type in your passcode if needed and Safari will open
- Tap Install AppValley
- On the confirmation page, tap on Install
- Now tap on Next > Install and then on Done
- The AppValley installation will complete
If AppValley fails to work, you will need to go back over these steps and make sure you didn’t miss anything out
Method 2: Android Only
It’s a well-known fact that Android users are not able to jailbreak, which means they can’t download any tweaks or apps from Cydia, they can make use of the many apps and games modified with in-app features . Except now they can have some of that because AppValley now supports the Android platform. The link below takes you to more information and a full download guide:
Fix AppValley Not Working Issue :
After downloading AppValley on iOS 10 , you must download Anti Revoke [ext link] app on your iPhone . Anti Revoke app installation is the only way to fix your app certificate revocation issues, keeping your apps running without crashing every 7 days later .
Popular AppValley Apps :
AppValley is full of apps and tweaks, something for everyone and the following are two of the more popular:
Snapchat is proving to be an incredibly popular messaging app, with millions of daily users. Despite the fact that it is packed with great features, it doesn’t have everything that it should do and, as a result, Snapchat++ was developed. As well as all the stock features, Snapchat++ has a couple of extra features, such as the ability to increase record strength and customize parts of the interface. A full guide on how to download Snapchat++ [ext link], along with more information about the app, can be found at the given link.
AirShou has always been one of the most downloaded apps from Cydia, a screen recorder that was released to fill a gaping hole on the iOS. However, some time ago, AirShou was removed from Cydia, leaving us without a very popular app. Now, though its back, it’s better than ever before and you don’t need to jailbreak to install it. Find out more and get a full guide on how to download AirShou [ext link] at the linked post.
Popular AppValley Alternatives :
AppValley is one of the most comprehensive app installers but it isn’t the only one. Should you struggle to find what you want, try using one of these popular alternatives:
vShare is one of the more downloaded AppValley alternatives, having been around for many years. At one time it could only be downloaded via Cydia but now it has changed, and a jailbreak is no longer required. vShare is packed with premium apps and games, modified apps and some Cydia tweaks so check out the given link to find out how you can download vShare today.
Emus4U primarily contains games emulators that let you download and play games-console games on your device. These emulators were one of the main reasons for jailbreaking but now, with Emus4U, that is no longer a requirement. Find out how to download Emus4U [ext link] and get all your emulators and lots of other content by clicking on the link.
AppValley may be the only option some users have for iOS 10 right now, given that there are few jailbreaks and those that we do have are only for a certain group of users. Let us know if you decide to try AppValley and what you think of it as an alternative to Cydia; follow us on Facebook for all the latest jailbreak news.