AppValley is the latest in a long line of app installers, all of whom are trying to step in where Cydia has left a gap. Right now, with so few jailbreaks to choose from, many members of the jailbreak community can no longer use Cydia, at least until a new jailbreak is released that everyone can use. Until such time, quite apart from the tweaks, one of the main things that is missed is the ability to download paid content for free.
Image : AppValley Download
That is just one of the thing that AppValley provides, access to all the paid content in the iOS app store without the need to jailbreak first. It also gives us access to some apps that are not in the app store and works on Android devices as well. You cannot download AppValley from the iOS app store though because Apple won’t allow it in there so you will need to follow our instructions below to get it on your iOS device. Don’t worry because it is simple to do and very easy to use afterward.
AppValley works on a wide range of iOS devices . It will also work on Android devices and on PC but, for that, you will require an Android emulator. For now, let’s look at how to download AppValley on iOS.
Quick Links :
How to Download AppValley :
Please note that you can only do this using the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad, no other browser:
- Launch the Safari browser from your home screen
- Go to the address bar and type in appvalleydownload.org , tap on Go
- Wait until our mobile web page has loaded up properly and then tap the UP arrow , top or bottom of the page
- Now some new options will load on the screen so tap on Add to Home Screen
- You will next be asked to provide the app icon with a new name so type in AppValley in the box . Tap the Add button and then close Safari
- The AppValley icon will be on your home screen
Video: Watch to see how to download AppValley
Stop AppValley Crashing Issues :
While there is no doubt that AppValley is one of the best app installers that we have, it does have one inherent issue attached to it , it will keep on crashing. Any app installer, any jailbreak or any independent app that is installed in this way is not considered to be a valid app as far as Apple is concerned, mainly because they don’t sign the certificate and don’t allow them into the app store. Because of this, they will revoke the AppValley Certificate within 7 days of you installing the app, causing the app to crash and you losing everything you installed through it. When you reinstall AppValley, they will simply do the same again. There is a way to stop this from happening though and that is to download Anti Revoke [ext link], a new tool that prevents Apple from verifying and revoking your certificates, so they cannot crash. You can find more information about Anti Revoke at the given link, where you will also find a download guide.
Is There Going to be a Jailbreak ?
Quite possibly but not for the foreseeable future. Right now, there hasn’t been any contact from any jailbreak developer, and the teams we used to rely on, the teams that always came through for us like Pangu, Taig, and PP, all seem to have gone to ground. The only developer to step forward was Luca Todesco with Yalu jailbreak and we can only hope that, at some point he updates his jailbreak to support the latest iOS version . However, even if he does, it is still likely to only have support for the 64-bit iPhones and that will still leave many users without access to Cydia. For now, there are only two things we can suggest :
- If you already have Yalu jailbreak installed on your iPhone, don’t update to latest iOS version because you will lose it and you won’t be able to jailbreak again
- If you can’t jailbreak at the moment, you can use AppValley or you can choose another app installer, such as vShare, Emu4iOS, TweakBox, TutuApp or Emus4U. All offer different apps and tweaks for you to choose from, along with the modified apps and paid content for free
Is AppValley something you are going to try, or doesn’t it appeal to you ? Maybe one of the other app installers will have something that suits you better. It could be some time before we see another jailbreak so AppValley may be the only option you have for now. Tell us what you think of it and follow us on Facebook for more news and updates.