Jailbreaking is something that only iOS users can do and the main reason for doing it is to add features that Apple doesn’t give us. Android users, although their operating system is somewhat more open than iOS, cannot jailbreak and as such, they are missing out on many great features. iOS users have seen few jailbreaks just recently and have turned to using app installers instead. The latest one is called AppValley and ACMarket and it isn’t just for iOS; it also has support for Android.
Image : AppValley Android App
AppValley app needs no jailbreak and is one of the safest app installers to use. It is packed with features, including millions of different apps, tweaks and modified apps that give us back some of what Cydia [ext link] used to provide.
How to Download AppValley Android :
Downloading AppValley on Android is not as easy as simply downloading an app from the Play Store but it isn’t very difficult to do. You will need to download the AppValley APK, the application package file that contains everything needed to install AppValley on your device. Make sure that you follow these steps exactly as written otherwise this will not work:
- Open the Settings app on your Android device and go to Security
- Locate the box that says Unknown Source Options and tick the box beside it
- On your computer, download the AppValley APK and extract the contents from this link https://appvalley.app/apk or use this ( alternate link )
- Find the .apk file and email it to yourself
- On your Android device, open that email and download the .apk
- Find it on your Android device, tap on it and wait for it to install
- Once the installation has completed, you can start using AppValley on your device
AppValley Not Working Fix :
Anti Revoke [ext link] is the only way to stop your AppValley apps form crashing regularly. With one Simple VPN, it will block all verification attempts, stopping your app certificates from being revoked and leaving you to enjoy your apps .
AppValley is an easy app to use but, should you run into any trouble, just delete it from your device the same way that you would any app and then reinstall it. AppValley [ about ] isn’t as comprehensive as a jailbreak but it will give Android users some idea of what iOS users can get when they jailbreak their devices. Jailbreaking is a great way of adding extra features and functionality to a device that is restricted, as Apple does. The one thing that AppValley will give Android users, that they can’t get anywhere else, is access to a whole heap of paid content without it costing them a single cent.
Tell us if you are going to install AppValley on your Android device and follow us on Facebook for all the latest tips and tutorial.